Jumpstart January 2015

ValerieT

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #19

Chose a photo of Brisbane's South Bank with heavy storm clouds looming in the south.

Task #20

This was hard! I really wanted to keep my palette limited to very dark colours. I used PWR_Buttermilk_Dots Paper as background. I used it again as an overlay I hope that counts as two! And then I used two of BMU_BeautifulBlack Papers clipped to LLO_SSEmb_SpinYour Wheels_RoundRibbons

Task #21

My embellishments were KPT Lightning plugin, Canstock red umbrella and red gumboots, LLO_SpinYourWheels-asterisk, BMU_JunkTrunk BlueStar used 6 times loosely arranged in a cluster like group! :happy014:

Task #22

I added the Queensland Government's Get Ready logo as Word Art

Task #23

LLO_SpinYourWheels Alpha Title using my photo clipped to the background. Here it is: STORM

I need to do some catching up.

Task #18

I always download my photos , go through them and the ones that really are no good get deleted immediately. they are downloaded in date order. i have special folders for Holiday shots and are back up on cd's

All my photos are also on EHD, not on my pc.

Task #19

I choose a photo from my walk I did early on Friday morning (day off), the day after the challenge was set.

Task #20

I selected 6 papers, 2 of which were blended together to create my background

Task #21

10 embellishments , which I have placed in 2 groups, one of 5, one of 4 + 2 by my word art.

Task #22

Added my word art.

Our last day of January!

Speedbump Four

Have you left comments on all the layouts in the Jumpstart January Gallery? No? Then spend some time today catching up.

If you have, why not spend some time commenting on some other layouts.

Reminder:

Those who complete and upload all the layouts by 11:59 pm (ET) January 31st will be entered in a drawing to win one of two $10 Gift Certificates to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Each person who completes a layout will be entered – once for each completed challenge page - into a drawing for one of three $3 gift certificates.

Speed bump #4 done WOW...lots of LO's.....I have a crappy cold ... feeling lousy...so did this speed bump on my Kindle snuggled in bed.

Task Twenty

How is this possible?? Only ONE paper for a background??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have picked a layered/collage paper. ONE paper!! Going to place mats w/paper clipped under the photo. (I think)

Task Twenty one

Oh....I like clusters! Thanks for the tip on using papers Melanie! My cluster is good, but need a few more things to get to 9.

Task Twenty Two

Word art...got it.

All right. I'm gong to finish up my layout now!!

Archived