Project Life 2015

mbc72

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to the last 10 days to get your layouts posted for the Participation Prize!

Congratulations to Becster, Xana and Scrapgran! I have you 3 down as having at least one layout per month posted! Many of you are only missing one or two months, keep scrapping, ladies!

If you think you have posted a layout for each month and I missed you, just let me know.

I just posted week 52!!! I did all 52 weeks!

I still want to finish my calendar cover pages for each month, but that's just for me, I'll post them as I finish them.

Now I have to decide what basics I'm using for 2016. Eek!

And the final page: December

Now to proof read all the journaling one more time before uploading to a site to have the pages printed into a book!

Congrats, Carla! Great tip about the proof reading, I never thought of that!

Phew--have been working on my computer most of the day. We've decided it's time for a new one!

I was able to post my LO's from last quarter of 2015. Still looking for 3rd quarter....they're here somewhere...just finding files randomly. Ugh! Feels so good to have the year complete and a new habit formed. Pressing on into the new year. Still deciding which LO template to use....

September, October, November, December

August. I struggled with this one, not certain how to scrap this month. I even did the September layout before August! When I realized the ONLY photos I have for the ENTIRE month were of Emma and her accident/recovery, I really didn't have a choice except to make the entire layout about it!

August Left

August Right

August. I struggled with this one, not certain how to scrap this month. I even did the September layout before August! When I realized the ONLY photos I have for the ENTIRE month were of Emma and her accident/recovery, I really didn't have a choice except to make the entire layout about it!

August Left

August Right

I think you did a wonderful job with it. I'm sure you had a few other things going on in August, but really, that month really was all about Emma and hospitals/clinics, wasn't it?

Thanks to this challenge I posted at least one new layout here each month for 2015. Overall it was not my most productive year,

but I'm very glad I did as much as I did. It is always easy to find appropriate supplies from Scrap Girls excellent designers.

August Left

August Right

I think you did a wonderful job with it. I'm sure you had a few other things going on in August, but really, that month really was all about Emma and hospitals/clinics, wasn't it?

Thank you Cheri. Originally I didn't want it to be "all" about that. However, the truth is, it WAS all about that!!

Archived