Project Life 2015

mbc72

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

HUGE apologies to my fellow Project Lifers!!! The summer got super busy and I just let this slip past me! The kiddos are back in school now, so I can play catch up with leaving love and making my layouts.

Oh boy ... between computer issues this summer and 2 week vacation w/o computer I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind! I need to do the last 2 wks of July, all of August and now Sept ??? oh Help me! YES I can do this ... yes I can!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy ... between computer issues this summer and 2 week vacation w/o computer I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind! I need to do the last 2 wks of July, all of August and now Sept ??? oh Help me! YES I can do this ... yes I can!!

You can do it, Lei! I am way behind, too, but determined to catch up before the end of the year!

You can do it, Lei! I am way behind, too, but determined to catch up before the end of the year!

Yes, you can, Lei! Hope that all your computer issues are solved!

I've begun working on my pages and I'm also way behind. But, I've set a goal of 20 min day for PL2015 so I should finish by year-end. Wishing you both luck also. :)

The final quarter of the year is already here! At my house this tends to be the busiest time of year, although how it could get any busier is a mystery! I just want to remind everyone that to be eligible for the participation prize you have to post at least one layout for each month of the year. So, if you have catching up to do, you might want to jump around a bit to make sure you get a layout for each month uploaded.

I hope Jane and Scrapin Pat saw this on the blog:

PROJECT LIFE CHALLENGE WINNERS This year is just flying by! I know that next year I will be happy I have my Project Life layouts to look back on and reminisce over the good times with my family. Many of us are behind on our layouts, but no worries we have 3 months left until the end of the year to finish them up. I know with a little perseverance we can do it! Today, I have 2 quarterly winners to announce. My apologies for missing June’s drawing, my family was moving and I just forgot. Without further ado, the winners, by random drawing are: June: Jane in N.Z. September: Scrapin Pat

You have each won a Digital Layout Template! Please email Angie at prizes@ scrapgirls.com and let her know your selection. - Melanie Cockshott

SO........my crazy life got in the way of my Project life LOL I htink the July layout is done except for journaling. August...a blur and September wasn't much better!! I will have to see what (if any!) photos I have for those. Who knew a silly little accident (that really wasn't silly OR little) could turn things so upside down!!

Maybe this will give me something to work on at the meet-up next week!!

Archived