January Recipe Swap 2015

SodScrap

We have had a beautiful warm day here. Is it really winter in Missouri? It was almost 60! Is it warm where you are??

This month's recipe swap theme is SOUP. I've been eating a lot of soup lately so this seems fitting. I like being able to make a big ol' pot and eat on it for a few days! Please share your tried and true soup recipes with us!

Thank you for all your suggestions for recipe swap themes! Look for them in the coming months!! If you missed giving your thoughts, check in here: 2015 Recipe Swap Suggestions

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Friday January 30.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Yum, soup! I'll have to look and see what I have in my recipe stash. And we could have used it here today...dreary, cold and foggy!

We are supposed to be warm (and hopefully dry) all week...so very unusual for January!!

Haha, already did Conda and great post and I agree! And, I added my two cents... (Actually, probably two dollars worth, at least... I just don't know how to be short....) :D

Thank you for your comments Marilyn!

My family loves this recipe. I've made it several times and this is the version we like best. Lentil & Sausage Soup (page 1) and Page 2.

I hope to get two more recipes completed and posted tonight.

I also posted two additional recipes here: Tortellini Soup and its accompanying Basil Pesto which is really easy and yummy, too.

Last, but not least, Healthier Broccoli Cheese Soup that a trainer I once had gave me. I told her I couldn't live w/o my FAV soup!

Looks like we have some great soup recipes to carry us through the rest of winter which hopefully, won't be long now if ole Punxatawney Phil gives us a good report!

Hey Ladies! Don't forget the deadline is tomorrow, Friday! I have an appointment in the morning and will be gone all morning...maybe most of the day. So, you will have a little extra time to get your recipes in!

Well, I missed the deadline but I did make a card and decided to share it in the gallery. It's been so long since I've posted anything I was afraid I'd forgotten how. Apparently it's like riding a bike because I was successful! ^_^ This Lighter Baked Potato & Cauliflower Soup is super yummy! I hope you enjoy the recipe!

I've sent out two groups...so what's one more?? If you send it to me, I will send it out.

Archived