Greeting Cards

Bride

• 1 month later...

I was messing around with card designing this morning and came up with this: "Thinking of You" I have printed it out as is on textured cardstock, which looks nice. I will matt it onto an A-2 card. I have also printed separate layers out - Angie Brigg's Autumn Treasure paper on cardstock and Emily Abramson's Mixed Up Transfers along with Doris Castle's Greeting WordArt on both vellum and a transparency sheet. I will assemble the hybrid cards later today, but wanted to give you a peek at the digital.

• 9 months later...

Hey All

Since you all are discussing about cards here, so I think this is the nice place to ask my question.

Actually my wife’s birthday is coming next week and I am thinking to design a beautiful card for her.

But I am not able decide which type of design I create. Should I use her pictures in the cards or something else??

Please suggest something.

Hi Darren - and welcome to ScrapGirls! I'm sorry I didn't see this post earlier - I hope I'm not answering too late. As far as designing a card for your wife - what does she like? When I'm designing cards for a specific person I try to use things they like. Example - my brother-in-law loves to restore old cars so cards I make for him may have elements like tools, license plates, or cars/trucks like Cindy Rohrbough's Joy Ride and here is an example. If she has a favorite color or flower you could use that too. Of course, there is nothing wrong with using her photo ... again, what do you think she would like? I hope when you finished, you will post your card for her in the Greeting Cards Gallery so we can all see it!!

Archived