February Forum Game - A Lovely Slow Scrap

ValerieT

This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, Lovely Slow Scrap, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week. When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.

Throughout February, Monday through Saturday, a Welcoming Committee member will post a daily layout step in the game thread; each week will have 6 steps. The tasks will be formatted in a LARGE PURPLE FONT for ease of locating them in the game thread as it grows

Members who complete and post all 4 layouts in the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

Each completed layout posted in the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $5.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59pm ET on February 28th to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Lovely Slow Scrap Gallery. There are no daily time limits.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I didn't finish Jumpstart January, I'll try and give this a whirl and see what I can get done. I'm still feeling loopy (or as my sister says 'loopier') and my mojo is still on some beach in Hawaii so I can't make any promises. All I can do is try.

I am in,,,,,,,, I want to have some fun!!! Trying to get through this winter and this nasty cold so fun stuff will be great.

For the first time ever, I completed JumpStart January while, at the same time, doing a photo book of my last holiday! Can't quite believe it. As I'm on a roll, I'll put my hand up for Feb's Slow Scrap.

I will see how I go as I need to get some pages created from our recent cruise and holiday.

Here we go. Have fun everyone! :daisy:

WEEK ONE

Task 1

This week we are going to focus on Favorites! Look through your stash and find your very favorite collection to use for all the tasks this week. Share which one you picked in this thread.

Hmmm - this is the week I plan to focus on pages for Alta & Parks, so I'll be looking for a favorite that's fun & childlike. I'm assuming there will be just one layout per week; picking one collection for the month would be very challenging. Off to search my stash.

I believe it's just one collection for the week, not the whole month. At the end of the month, you will have 4 completed LO's.

I don't see why you can't use a retire collection....just let us know which one it is!

This is so hard ... hope this is the hardest part of the week of scrapping!! My pick for the week is Syndee's Flea Market.

I think I might like this. I'm a slooooow scrapper, always tweaking. Picking a favorite is hard. Is it okay to choose a designer who has retired?

Yep, it's okay. Just post the name of the collection and the designer's name here in this thread, like Tina did in post #25 above. :)

Archived