February Forum Game - A Lovely Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 2

Since Marilyn's favorite number is 3, pick three recent photos to scrap using the collection you chose in task 1. Alter at least one of the photos in some way.

Guest Doris R

This looks like something I'll enjoy doing. Never tried the Slow Scrap before, but since I now live in "lower, slower Delaware", I think it might be just right for me! I chose Syndee Nuckes' "Momento" from 2010. I'll be doing a layout from pictures taken during my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's recent 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration.

Week #1 - Task #2

I couldn't find recent photos that worked with my collection, so I took some photos of flowers in our restaurant. I altered them by blurring backgrounds.

Edit - My blurring didn't work out as well as I expected, so I changed. I used the action Photo Basics - Classic Sepia w/ color on one of the photos. I hope that's ok.

Task #1

What a tough choice! I don't usually use a whole collection and have only recently started arranging files so I can easily find a whole collection together. However, I have used pieces of this one many times: Angela Blanchard's Newlywed Collection, so I'll go with that. I originally got it because the colors were similar to my niece's wedding colors but today I am just thinking cheerful, but not so spring-like that I'll get all depressed looking at them.

Task #2

Will look for photos tonight, maybe from the wedding?

Archived