February/march Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Wow! Di, I'm so sorry to hear this.Take care of you and don't worry about us. :) Adding you to my prayer list. Please, keep us posted. **hugs**

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monica's cards arrived today! She was on the same wave length as Kelly and I were! But hers (and Kelly's) are so adorable!! Andrea-rose has hers in the mail. As soon as they arrive, I'll get them right back out again. I have a theme for the next round in mind that I hope you'll all like!

Dear Friends, I'm so sorry to say this once again, but I am unable to make my ATC's. As I write this, I have tears running down my face from shame and embarrassment again. But when I sit down to design, I freeze up totally.

You see, about 2 weeks I got some life-changing health news. My health has taken a serious turn for the worst and if I'm lucky, and they can figure out how to help me with this, I may have a year at the most to live, if even that. The hardest thing I had to do last week was call my 4 grown kids and tell them this news. Most of them I haven't seen in almost 2 years now. I'm terrified, scared and feeling helpless right now. I'm numb right now. I'm trying to stay positive, business as usual, keep taking one step at a time, etc. But it's so very hard, I can't say it isn't. Especially with the extra amount of severe pain I'm in constantly and the tremendous stress I'm under. And it's not really working trying that way.. I pray and pray to God.

I love scrapbooking, card making, designing etc. I bought a special collection, just for these ATC cards, (that I'll never have a use for after this) (hoping to get my mind off of the seriousness and to have some pretties to be looking forward to showing up in my mailbox) all the embellishments, ribbons and other goodies and knew what I was making but after the diagnose, all I can do is sit at the computer and cry. I can't even remember what my plans were.....I'm froze and numb.

I truly hate letting you all down, but I can't function right now. Each day I wake up now, I thank God that I did wake up.

If any of you know me on FB, please do not post this on there as only a few who know about it. I'm not ready to tell others till I know more.

So for my prayer-believing friends, if you could, say some prayers on my behalf please.

Again, please forgive me

Hugs!

I am so sorry to hear this news Di. My thoughts and prayers are with you - and I hope they figure out something to save your life, if not prolong it It's so hard going through something like this and I am sure your family will be there for you. Hugs.

All the atcs went into the mail today, except for one. I can't find my stamps, so I need to go to the post office tomorrow. But then it will be on it's way as well!

I'll post the new sign up thread after the Easter holiday weekend, so keep an eye out for it!

Andrea-rose's cards arrived today! So, I'll have them sorted and back in the mail on Monday for you all. You're going to love them!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: Can't wait to see them!!!

Lol, Kelly -- but I feel the same way!

Seems that whenever someone needs stamps, I have them. But, when I need them, they've disappeared or have been spent! No worries, Carla!

Oh dear Monica ... I'm not home yet ... was hoping for a surprise in my mail box but if you didn't get yours then mine probably won't be there yet either!

Archived