Actions Do'nt Work In Dutch Photoshop

gittamees

I just bought 3 actionsets, but they do'nt not work, because I have a Dutch Photoshop and Photoshop Elements

Is there a way to rewrite them, so I can let them work on my Dutch PC

I earlier bought Silhouettes and that works great.

Thank you

Gittamees

Hi Gitta,

Could you let us know the specific names of the actions that don't work?

I'm not sure if they could be rewritten, but first we would need to know exactly which ones you are referring to. :)

Is there a way you could change the setting son your photoshop sofware to english.

Ik weet niet of dit mogelijk zou zijn, maar ik herinner me toch iets die in de settings zit voor met een andere taal te kunnen werken. Ik zal zelf even kijken omdat ik ook Photoshop gebruikt.

I will findout and post back. Groetjes

Ok, there is een manier, voor een vertaling maar je zou moeten een abonnement hebben voor Photoshop, dus Photoshop verhuren.

You can buy an English version of photoshop, but i think it would be easier to translate the action to Nederlands. Subscribing to Photoshop enalbes the user access to any language that is available in photoshop.

Enkele links navolgens het onderwerp.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/3474816

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/change-installed-language.html

Hope it helps

I would be interested to know.

Veel geluk en nogmaal groetjes

That is exactly the problem Gitta. The actions are written in English and it is looking for layers named something specific. I had this problem with a customer in Germany and we researched how to set her Photoshop to English (You don't have to buy a new version) The default language is English, so you just have to reset it. That was fine for her, but it would depend on what you would like.

There are several videos on YouTube that show you how to do that.

Dat is precies het probleem Gitta. De acties zijn geschreven in het Engels en het is op zoek naar lagen met de naam iets specifieks. Ik had dit probleem met een klant in Duitsland en we onderzocht hoe ze haar Photoshop ingesteld op Engels (Je hoeft niet om een nieuwe versie te kopen) De standaardtaal is Engels, dus je hoeft alleen om het te resetten. Dat was prima voor haar, maar het zou afhangen van wat je zou willen.

Er zijn verschillende video's op YouTube die je laten zien hoe je dat doet.

I'm enjoying seeing you guys converse in Dutch. Wish I could join in, but I only took some French and a little Spanish and those were many, many years ago lol. :)

Thank you all for the support

I have the English version by now on my computer and now the actions can do their great job

and I love them

Groetjes Gitta

Fantastisch, ik ben blij dat het je gelukt is en geniet van de actions. Mijn favoriete is Brandy Murry Ultimate Actions

Nogmaal welkom op Scrapgirls, iedereen is hier echt vriendelijk en helpen je onmiddelijk.

Ik zou heel graag je creaties zien hier op Scrapgirls.

I am so glad that it you got it sorted and enjoy your actions. My favorite is Bandy Murry Ultimate Actions.

Welcome to Scrapgirls. I would love to see your creations here on Scrapgirls, everyone is so friendly and helpful,

I've been trying some actions for the first time ... I know, I'm late to the game ... and I have trouble with them in English and English is the only language I know ... kudos to y'all with multiple languages ... I've always been impressed with that!

Archived