Another Flip Pal ? Batteries

Ande43

Those of you with Flip Pals....What kind of Batteries do you use?? I have gotten Rechargables (Ray O Vac) with a Ray O Vac charger....I am thinking it is not charging as the recharged ones only go for about 6 photos and then FP says there is not enough battery power to scan.....I used a new pack yesterday and scanned 255 photos ...... recharged and now working...One of the batteries does however work in my mouse ........any ideas? probably need to get a new charger??? what do you use for batteries and how do you like them???

Get Energizer batteries. LOL My husband has worked for them for years. I do think Ray O Vac aren't as good as most. Just my opinion. A Flip Pal is on my wish list! Do they ever go on sale?

Not sure through Scrap Girls if there is ever a sale on them.

Get Energizer batteries. LOL My husband has worked for them for years. I do think Ray O Vac aren't as good as most. Just my opinion. A Flip Pal is on my wish list! Do they ever go on sale?

Not sure through Scrap Girls if there is ever a sale on them.

The Flip-Pal isn't in the SG Boutique anymore.

I think sometimes it's just the chargers get bad. I prefer the Energizer rechargeables myself. We bought a new Energizer charger and both AA & AAA batteries for it because my other half's new camera takes AA batteries, well we got a bad charger, because just taking about 10 pictures and then going to use the camera the next day and the batteries were half dead already. But my energizer recharging batteries and charger are still working after about 5 years now. So we just got a bad one, when we bought his. Exchanged it and it's all good now. I LOVE my Flip Pal! It's so cool and so many ways to use it.

And since April mentioned SG doesn't sell it anymore, I feel comfortable saying if you go to the site, they sometimes have sales and/or bundles where you get alot of supplies and bag and all for one price.

I thought of you Karen when she asked! ;)

I've never used rechargeable batteries, they seem such a hassle. I might have to look into them again.

I think sometimes it's just the chargers get bad. I prefer the Energizer rechargeables myself. We bought a new Energizer charger and both AA & AAA batteries for it because my other half's new camera takes AA batteries, well we got a bad charger, because just taking about 10 pictures and then going to use the camera the next day and the batteries were half dead already. But my energizer recharging batteries and charger are still working after about 5 years now. So we just got a bad one, when we bought his. Exchanged it and it's all good now. I LOVE my Flip Pal! It's so cool and so many ways to use it.

And since April mentioned SG doesn't sell it anymore, I feel comfortable saying if you go to the site, they sometimes have sales and/or bundles where you get alot of supplies and bag and all for one price.

I agree about the chargers going bad. I finally had to replace mine (Energizer) and when I thought about it, I realized just how many years I'd had it!

I first used re-chargables when we made a cross-country trip back in 2006. I knew I'd be taking a ton of photos (California, Vegas, Grand Canyon, etc) and didn't want to suddenly run out of battery power with no stores around. The initial outlay was only around $20, and I bought an extra set of batteries, too. That way I could recharge them every night in the motel and not worry all day.

I had a new camera then, too, and I'd intentionally bought one that used AA batteries instead of a battery specific to the camera. I never knew where we'd be when it needed to be plugged in.

Archived