Who Has Read ...

GrannieEv

• 1 month later...

I'm reading a Mary Higgins Clark book right now - "I've Got You Under My Skin" - it's a mystery and so far, so good. I'm not a huge fan of Clark's but this one might bring me around to her fan club. I love anything that's a mystery!

• 3 weeks later...

I started to read it. Hubby read it and loved it. I think it is a good book for male and female to enjoy. The movie is on DVD now for rental. They say not to watch the movie until you read the book.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't read "Unbroken", but I recently read "The Nightingale", which I thought was excellent, also about WW2.

I like reading about WWII so I've marked both of these down. I also really enjoyed "War Brides" by Helen Bryan.

I finally read Unbroken last month. It is an excellent book. I read it not long after finishing Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, which I also enjoyed.

Nightingale keeps coming up on my recommended reads, so I'll have to look at that one more closely.

I'm reading a Mary Higgins Clark book right now - "I've Got You Under My Skin" - it's a mystery and so far, so good. I'm not a huge fan of Clark's but this one might bring me around to her fan club. I love anything that's a mystery!

Have you read any of her daughter Carol Higgins-Clark books? They are quite good. I'm reading book two in the Outlander series 'Dragonfly In Amber' and have watched all of the episodes of the series from the first book 'Outlander'. Excellent and some interesting additional scenes were added in. A must see. I hope they do more episodes from the second book.

Archived