Open Books

I saw the new "book covers" in this week's specials and maybe I'm remembering wrong, but isn't there something similar that is actual an opened book with blank pages? Am I looney?

They would go great together.

Hugs

LA

Hi Scrapper Friend, I can't find that listing, BMU is who? Can't find that on a list of designers. More info?

Hugs and thanks

L

Hey SG's Pet :) I looked at those as well. (I have the notebook edges, very cool) This was like an open book, blank pages.

Thanks for your help.

L

If I'm thinking the same product you're thinking then yes - that's retired. Maybe this would work:

EBA_SSPaper_AlteredBooks_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Altered Books

There's an open book in this collection:

EBA_CollectionBiggie_Bookshelf_MKTG_150.Bookshelf Collection Biggie

Anyway, it looks like there's a hole in the store now - let me see what I can come up with!

Hey SG's Pet :) I looked at those as well. (I have the notebook edges, very cool) This was like an open book, blank pages.

Thanks for your help.

L

The ones that came to mind first is from a designer that is retired.

Brandy Murry (BMU) can be found here Brandy Murry I searched chronicles in boutique and I didn't see the templates Evelyn mentioned. The collection "Chronicles" is retired I believe. It did have some journal-type books.

Hey Elisha,

Thank you. Not it, but may be close. It's books that are open to maybe the middle of the book, blank pages. As an author it would be perfect for scrappin'.

Hugs

LA

Conda, thank you. Those will work. I can't find what I thought I saw and as much fun as it is to wander through SG's pages...100's of them, I must stop. I will use these.

And thank you all for helping. This is the magic of ScrapGirls.

Hugs

Leslie Ann

Conda, thank you. Those will work. I can't find what I thought I saw and as much fun as it is to wander through SG's pages...100's of them, I must stop. I will use these.

And thank you all for helping. This is the magic of ScrapGirls.

Hugs

Leslie Ann

I'm glad you found something that you could use! If you find the need for more open book embellishments, I've got something in the works. but I didn't get it finished in time for this week, but keep an eye on the boutique next week!

Archived