Hello Again! I've Missed Sg!

Pireps

I was driving down the road thinking how my life has changed so much, and I'm beginning to feel like things are really coming together. I used to bring my camera everywhere and took so many photos, but life was upended and the fun things fell by the wayside. I was thinking about all the things I'm grateful for and had a flashback to a class I took so many years ago, "30 Days of Gratitude". Then I thought of SG. The website is beautiful!

After all these years (6 years), I expected my account would have been deleted from lack of use. I was so excited when I logged in and there I was! :dancing_penguin:

I'm a bit overwhelmed about where to start, but I'm very sure this is the place to do it. And I'm happy to see so many familiar names.

Gwen

Welcome, nice to meet you...we are sorta neighbors I am right down the street in CT. I look forward to seeing your pages.

Gwen, Gratitude is something I definitely need to accept and wear it- many blessings on you and glad to see you post!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's snowing again right now. I think I'm the only person in MA that's excited about it! Another chance to take snow photos!

Archived