March Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello everyone! We're going to do something a little out of the ordinary for this month's swap. I was looking at my fun monthly and weekly observances calendar and I noticed the International Festival of Owls takes place this month. I never even knew there was such a thing, but here's a link if you would like more information about it: International Festival of Owls,

So with that in mind, I think it would be fun to create our ATCs around the theme of owls.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com for the swap. The cards will be due to me by Tuesday March 31st, and I'll try to post a new challenge on or around Wednesday April 1st.

If you need extra help creating your cards, here are some great products made especially for ATCs:

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Glitter Super Biggie

ATC Watercolor Paper

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: ATC Backgrounds and Edges

Also, don't forget that with a little bit of re-sizing, many of the Pocket Life products may be used for ATCs.

Have fun! I can't wait to see your owl ATCs! :)

I don't believe we've ever done owl ATCs before. :D This should be a hoot! (Sorry; I couldn't resist).

LOL Diane! :)

Owls! I love them. They are part of me and I am part of them. They are my Totem. The first time I saw one up close and personal, I broke down and cried. No reason. That is how they affect me. I'll get at least one done with month.

I don't believe we've ever done owl ATCs before. :D This should be a hoot! (Sorry; I couldn't resist).

Diane - you're such a comic!

Theresa - thanks for the invite. If the Owl Festival jump-starts spring, count me in! Cute topic and sounds like fun!

I thought I would try this and see if I can figure it out! Loving the ones that I have seen so far. Here's mine.

Great ATC, Tara and I LYSL. Glad to have you joining the swap! :)

Hey! I actually found some really neat owls in my stash...might have to make a couple...

YAY Monica! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Archived