March Recipe Swap 2015

SodScrap

Happy March Y'all! That means spring is right around the corner, right??? And when I think about spring, I think about Easter...

This month's theme is Eggs. Did you know, eggs aren't just for breakfast anymore?

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am Midnight ET Friday March 27. (I will send links out on Saturday)
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

So...I'm down in my back a bit. (bulging or slipped disc, yet to be determined) I've decided to extend the deadline through the end of Friday the 27th. I will send the links out on Saturday. Hopefully that will allow me some extra time to be at the computer!!

So, no excuses, there is plenty of time to to a card done!! (or two or three!!)

So...I'm down in my back a bit. (bulging or slipped disc, yet to be determined) I've decided to extend the deadline through the end of Friday the 27th. I will send the links out on Saturday. Hopefully that will allow me some extra time to be at the computer!!

OHhhh, ouch, Conda - so very sorry to hear that. Take it easy and stay on that couch, oh my that's painful.

Take good care and so sorry.

Ladies-I have responded to all of the recipe cards I've received.

I will be taking recipes until midnight...so there is still plenty of time for yours to be included.

My back is finally starting to feel better. I'm being slow and cautious. ;)

OHhhh, ouch, Conda - so very sorry to hear that. Take it easy and stay on that couch, oh my that's painful.

Oh, no, Conda. I'm hoping for the best for you, Sweetheart! **hugs**

Thanks for extending the deadline--you're right--no excuses now!

Thank you ladies!! I do think I'm on the mend...I just need to take it easy and not do too much. Easier said than done. ;)

Oh, no, Conda. I'm hoping for the best for you, Sweetheart! **hugs**

Thanks for extending the deadline--you're right--no excuses now!

Thank you ladies!! I do think I'm on the mend...I just need to take it easy and not do too much. Easier said than done. ;)

For sure that is true, Conda. Behave! (or at least make believe like you are... :D)

Okay ladies...I think I am caught up!! There is still time to send your recipe in tonight. (I won't be up early in the morning...so you have ALLLL night!!)

It's time for a nice soak in the tub!!

Okay ladies...I think I am caught up!! There is still time to send your recipe in tonight. (I won't be up early in the morning...so you have ALLLL night!!)

It's time for a nice soak in the tub!!

Good going Conda - take gentle care of that back! :)

And now that I read this - since I'm usually up early I will try to get another done when I wake up tomorrow.

"Night"... :bedtime::sleeping:

Archived