What's New In The Boutique? 3/19-20/2015

It's Thursday and you know what that means - new products arriving in the ScrapGirls' Boutique!

Don't forget to take a look today to see what is added AND they will be on sale Friday and Saturday. :)

If you find something new, you can post it here. I will keep checking but need to get ready for my first appointment today.

Happy Shopping! :)

Good morning, Marilyn! I love the new SS Club, lots of fun stuff to play with.

Can't wait to see what our designers have for us today! :yippee:

Jacqui has a Brush Set -

JSM_lifeRenewed_Brush_MKTG_300.jpg

JSM Brush Set Life Renewed Super Biggie

I thought I'd ask publicly in case someone else is wondering too. The cross on the lower left also looks like a key. I'm sure there is symbolism here, and I can make a very good educated guess, but it's unfamiliar to me. Can anyone explain it? Thanks in advance!

Jacqui has a Brush Set -

I thought I'd ask publicly in case someone else is wondering too. The cross on the lower left also looks like a key. I'm sure there is symbolism here, and I can make a very good educated guess, but it's unfamiliar to me. Can anyone explain it? Thanks in advance!

I wondered the same thing . . .

Finally home and laying on the couch, easy to shop when you're exhausted.

Brandy has new Background Blenders.

BMU_SSDLA_BGB_MKTG_300.jpg

BMU SS Digital Layout Album Templates Background Blenders

Oh....these are wonderful! I love all of her blended background templates!

Emily has a new Collection

EMA_TalktoMe_COLL_MKT300.jpg

EMA Talk To Me Collection

This color palette is fantastic!

Jacqui has a Brush Set -

I don't know, Becky, but I was coming to comment on it myself. From the Christian perspective, I like the symbolism, but I don't know if there's an "official" interpretation.

Jacqui has a Brush Set -

Hi Becky and everyone wondering,

I've messaged Jacqui so she should be along to shed some light on it. :)

Morning, Happy Friday (almost Friday depending on where you are)! Thanks Marilyn. Becky, yes symbolism is at play here. Monica you are right on with the Christian perspective. It's my own design so nothing 'official' except to say that the Easter is the key of the Christian faith, without it there would be no reason to celebrate.

Morning, Happy Friday (almost Friday depending on where you are)! Thanks Marilyn. Becky, yes symbolism is at play here. Monica you are right on with the Christian perspective. It's my own design so nothing 'official' except to say that the Easter is the key of the Christian faith, without it there would be no reason to celebrate.

Thanks! It's what I was thinking, thanks for clarifying! <3

Archived