What's New In The Boutique? 3/26-27/2015

How did it get to be Thursday already? It's rainy and dreary here - good day to stay inside and shop the Boutique!

No new products yet, but they should be appearing on the shelves soon and I'm anxious to see what they are.

Don't forget all new products will be on sale Friday and Saturday.

I have a Doctor appointment and then Physical Therapy today so will be out for parts of the day, but will try to check in and search the aisles for anything that has appeared on the shelves.

If you spot a new product, be sure to post it here for us to see!

I think there is a furry in the back room getting this ready to appear on the shelves!! Can't wait to see what our fabulous designers have for us.

Good luck at the doctor and physical therapy Marilyn!! Hope you are feeling better!

Just home and you all have me giggling. Dr said my arm/shoulder is moving a little better, but they are still talking TIME.. (& no one's saying when it will stop hurting..) PT mentioned me working with this stuff 6mo-1year.. HUH???? I want to feel all better...

Maybe I should go shopping.. :)

Something was wrong with my browser and it kept showing me all the old things and nothing new. But, since people are posting it must be me..

Maybe I should restart, I need to see all this stuff!

So, it must be my browser because it took me a while to type and all this stuff is here, like magic!

Theresa you are doing a great job, let me go restart...

I'll be back, but I think I need a nap first, Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

So, it must be my browser because it took me a while to type and all this stuff is here, like magic!

Theresa you are doing a great job, let me go restart...

I'll be back, but I think I need a nap first, Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Yes, Marilyn - I'm sure you need some rest. Sleep well! :)

Archived