New To Scrapgirls

lillypilly

Hi there,

I live in rural Australia with my husband on 45 acres.

I've just found this site and am really looking forward to looking around and learning as much as I can.

I have studied visual arts for many years and used to spend all my spare time with oil paints.

I have also had a long standing love affair with paper! I have recently started usuing my computer as an artistic tool and have been having fun designing my own papers and clipart.

Thanks for such a great site!

Lillypilly

Cool name!! Lillypillys are lovely, do you have them on your property??

You say rural but not which state, I am in Adelaide :-)

Great to have another Aussie here, you will be very happy here :-)

Jody

:waving-hi: Hi Lillypilly, welcome to Scrap Girls! We're happy to have you here and as some of the others mentioned, we are a very friendly and helpful group, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

Welcome! You may want to check out the art journaling gallery and watch for the next chat. We have a fair number of Australians here, so you should usually be able to find someone on your time to answer questions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and gallery.

What are Lillypillys? Welcome to this lovely group of artists ... they will knock your socks off with their creations and helpfulness!

Cool name!! Lillypillys are lovely, do you have them on your property??
You say rural but not which state, I am in Adelaide :-)
Great to have another Aussie here, you will be very happy here :-)

Jody

What lovely welcomes - Thanks everyone!

Yes - Lillypilly's are Australian Native trees/shrubs and we used to grow them and sell them from our rural property, they also grow naturally here in NSW.

Some of them have amazing flowers - if you google "powderpuff lillypilly you'll see what I mean!

My name is actually Jeanette - but it was already taken as a user name ...so had to come up with something else!

I started a small business selling digital paper and clipart and lillypillyprint is my business name - so thats where that came from. (lilly was also taken!).

Thanks again for the welcome ....I hope to share any knowledge that I have too.....I look forward to seeing you all around the site :)

Glad to see you join, now I will have to look up Lillypilly--what a fun name! Sounds like you are very creative, looking forward to seeing your work!

Archived