Monday Random Challenge 3-30-2015

mbc72

We hope you have enjoyed our Either/Or challenges this month. It’s been interesting to see everyone’s choices each week. Today we are wrapping up these challenges talking about Collections. Some scrappers prefer to use just one collection on their layout- after all, our designers are genius at making beautiful collections full of coordinating papers, embellishments and word art. The hard work has been done for us and we get to play with all the fun pieces to make a cohesive layout. Others like the variety of picking and choosing from several different collections mixing and matching for a more eclectic look.

So, which do you prefer to use on your layouts? Choose to use either one single collection or a minimum of 3 different collections on your layout. Once your layout is finished, upload your page to the Monday Layout Challenge Gallery.

My layout isn't quite finished. I will post it a bit later today.

I will say that I am using multiple collections and at times like this I really wish my files were more organized!

I usually use several different collections for my pages. What I'll do for this challenge is change things around. I'll use only one collection. I hope I can manage that. I just went to the Annual Orchid Show at the (where else) Botanical Garden. I know I have quite a few collections about flowers, gardens, and nature. I'll pick one of those and get to work. Will upload later today.

Guest Doris R

I tend to use just one collection, unless there is an element I need to complete my layout and I have to branch out. I must admit though my reason for this is laziness...I don't like to take the time to write down where I'm pulling from while I'm working. So I think I'll try this later today, and make myself use 3+ collections. Thanks for the nudge.

I usually use several different collections for my pages. What I'll do for this challenge is change things around. I'll use only one collection. I hope I can manage that. I just went to the Annual Orchid Show at the (where else) Botanical Garden. I know I have quite a few collections about flowers, gardens, and nature. I'll pick one of those and get to work. Will upload later today.

I went by there this weekend on my way back from the Outer Banks, when I saw the sign I was thinking of you. The orchid show must have been wonderful with lots of photos so I am sure this challenge will be easy for you.

Archived