Monday Random Challenge 4/6

tiza126

Advertisements are everywhere - in magazines, on websites, on billboards. These ads can be great sources for scraplifting inspiration, if you stop to look! That's exactly what we'll be doing this month in my Monday Random Challenges.

Each week, I'll post a different advertisement, and I challenge you to use use it for inspiration for for your layout. You can be inspired by the ad's colors, subject matter, layout, shapes... whatever sparks your creativity.

Here is this week's ad:

post-14425-0-03575200-1428326173_thumb.jpg

This ad immediately reminded me of the Project Life and Photo Book templates we have in the boutique:

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: Picture a Day

Value Pack: Week 52 Templates 3

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: Digi Pocket Page Protectors 3

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Pocket pageGrids Maxi 7

(Just to name a few)

But you don't have to take your layout in this direction. Instead, you might find inspiration in the colors, swirls, or other elements.

When you are finished, post your ad-inspired layout in the Monday Random Challenge Gallery.

I can't wait to see what elements of the advertisement inspired you!

Here is Mine. First the colors grabbed my attention, but then, the boxes in the ad were perfect for what I wanted to do, so I really went a whole different route color-wise but loved working with the boxes in the ad.

Thanks for looking.

Archived