April Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you go them Kelly and Laura! So funny how Texas got them before the closer states like Michigan!

Once everyone receives their package, I'll post a new thread for the next round. Lei came up with such a fun theme I can't wait to share (but I will, lol). Both my girls are very excite about it and already said they are in!

Yay!!! Ours are here. All I can say is wow! Everyone certainly outdid themselves. --Monica

I like them! Super much! --Jack

YES! Mine arrived yesterday .... and BIG surprise (especially for Andrea who has been asking) I made a video this morning. You can view it here: https://youtu.be/gtq1rhpth6o I'm not sure what happened to my voice when I started introducing the first card but the sound went all wonky and I sounded like Darth Vader or something! It cleared up on its own ... so strange!!

Sorry I nagged you - but I did not ask this time around - lol I didn't want to be a pain. But so glad you did. My Lauren was asking if if we HAD to sign up ever time, and what the size is etc... so I think I got her interest piqued... you may have a newbie to ATC's Carla! She'll have to sign her name as Lauren W. So we'll see. I hope she does, she is so talented.

I just thought you'd all like to see my ATC folder... Since starting these, I bought a cardboard style folder with a black fabric edge. Every time I receive my cards in the mail I sit and doodle a little on the cover. The folder is almost full and my doodling is almost done! LOL> I'm a dork and my Lauren makes fun of me. So I thought I'd share the cover with you all. the bling doesn't quite show in the photo but it is there :)

post-19737-0-06149200-1433867459_thumb.jpg

Sorry I nagged you - but I did not ask this time around - lol I didn't want to be a pain. But so glad you did. My Lauren was asking if if we HAD to sign up ever time, and what the size is etc... so I think I got her interest piqued... you may have a newbie to ATC's Carla! She'll have to sign her name as Lauren W. So we'll see. I hope she does, she is so talented.

You never nagged me, Andrea. I'm glad to do it. I do still plan on making videos of the calendar and the other one I missed ... just had too much going on at the time, but I can do it now ... as long as my video recorder doesn't make my voice go all wonky again! LOL YEAH for another newbie!!

I just thought you'd all like to see my ATC folder... Since starting these, I bought a cardboard style folder with a black fabric edge. Every time I receive my cards in the mail I sit and doodle a little on the cover. The folder is almost full and my doodling is almost done! LOL> I'm a dork and my Lauren makes fun of me. So I thought I'd share the cover with you all. the bling doesn't quite show in the photo but it is there :)

Love your folder!! I have mine in a decorated 3 inch 3-ring binder that is too full ... I've been in on the hybrid since the beginning. It is one of those clear-pocket faced binders and I designed a digital page and printed it out for the cover and binder and slipped them into the pockets. I'll take pictures when I get home and post them for you to see. Was curious - how does everyone else store/display their trades??

Very cute Journal, Andrea! And thanks for doing the video, Lei!! I'll check it out in a bit.

I have a 2 inch binder I keep my hybrid atcs in. When it gets full, I get another. I'm currently on my second one. I get them from Target. Lauren has one as well. I need to get Brooke one now!

Great video, Lei! I enjoyed seeing everyone's cards. Sorry I couldn't participate this round - maybe next time?

Love your folder, Andrea! I keep mine in baseball card pocket sleeves and store them in a 3-ring binder.

Hi. Alsoarty Jr. here... just wanted to say hi... I may not be a regular participant, as I have 2 itty bitties at home, so it's hard to get anything done, let alone intricate art :P Just wanted to say howdy...

oooOOOoooo Love your art cover Andrea! Right now I have mine in a 1 inch, 3 ring binder. It's all I had at the time but I need to get a bigger one. It has a pocket in the front cover that I want to make a page to put in it.

Hi to Asloarty, jr. lol!! I'll bet you do have your hands full with 2 itty bitties! Carla gives us lots of time to get our cards done so hopefully you can participate now and then.

I've missed this swap the last couple times, and looking forward to participating in the next one. I'll be watching for it to be posted.

Karen

I curious to see the topic... I'll nag CRS to post it LOL

YES! Mine arrived yesterday .... and BIG surprise (especially for Andrea who has been asking) I made a video this morning. You can view it here:

I'm not sure what happened to my voice when I started introducing the first card but the sound went all wonky and I sounded like Darth Vader or something! It cleared up on its own ... so strange!!

It was wonderful. Thanks for doing this Lei.

Archived