April Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Your cards did arrive, Ann! I didn't get the mail until this morning because dh had both mailbox keys with him at work (still not sure how that happened!!) and he had a 24 hour duty. But he's home, and your cards are here safe and sound.

Oh, I just opened the package and they are magnificent!! You've outdone yourself this time, Ann!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm impressed, Ann! WTG!! My heart rate spiked seeing your cards were mailed....I had to recheck the deadline! :whew:

Still working on mine. Looking for the perfect hybrid "embellie" which I think I've found. Now to locate it in a store. Our current topic has been fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to see Jackson's cards! I'm always nervous about mine, so tell him not to worry! We all have ideas here, but no one has actually started yet. Brooke and I will work on ours this weekend while Lauren is away with DH at a softball tourney.

I'm sure that Jackson's cards will be some of the best in the bunch, Monica! My DS still gets so nervous about his art, then surprised when his drawing is chosen (1 of 6 in the school) to be shown at the Art Festival. Tell Jackson that we really appreciate a guy's artwork!

Yep, you tell Jackson we all get nervous about our cards and we are so anxious to see his ... he'll be fine!! I have mine all designed and working on them. I have ordered a particular item of bling that I so badly want to add to this card and I'm so hoping it arrives in the next few day so I won't be holding anyone up with my cards ... they are on hold for this one item.

Plenty of time left, so don't panic! The due date is the end of May! Don't rush that date....that means my baby will be a teenager at that point and I'm not ready!

Thanks, Ladies, for all the reassurance. He has a big grin.

Lei, I can't wait to see the special bling!

Andrea, get better soon!

Laura, congrats to your DS! Be sure to scrap a page about it so we can see his work!

Oh boy - my ATC"s will be in the mail tomorrow - long day today - had to file a police report because I was robbed in Walmart, so I got home so late I could not add the finishing touch to my cards in time to get in the mail today. all I can say is, I had to buy a bigger envelope to fit them all in. 12! Fabulous participation this month. Lauren looked at them on Skype today - and said I went overboard. Eep! I love them what can I say.

Mine left my hands today and are in the hands of my trusty mailman .... let me know when they arrive!

Archived