April Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well someone forgot to say "on your mark, get set ....."!! LOL Looks like Carla's mailbox is going to be full one day soon!

And the winner is......Monica and Jackson! Their package arrived yesterday, safe and sound. And wow, the cards are fabulous! Jackson, you did an amazing job on your cards and I love them!!

I'm not sure you'll be the last one, Karen...I haven't started mine. Things have just been way too busy here. But this week looks calmer, so I'll get them done. Brooke's are completely done and very cute if I do say so myself!

Lei's cards arrived safe and sound on Saturday. And such a fabulous card!!

I'm not sure you'll be the last one, Karen...I haven't started mine. Things have just been way too busy here. But this week looks calmer, so I'll get them done. Brooke's are completely done and very cute if I do say so myself!

Lei's cards arrived safe and sound on Saturday. And such a fabulous card!!

I finally finished. In the mail with estimated delivery of Friday - WHEW. know you will get them done Carla. Yeah Lei & Brooke.

Hopefully it will arrive today then. If they do, and if Lauren's game is cancelled, I'll have them in the mail back to you tomorrow. If she still has a game, it will have to wait until tomorrow to sort them all. I'm so excited for you to see them!

Fingers crossed that Lauren get to play and they get a win.today. Logan's games have been cancelled last 2 weekends. :(

I paid for tracking and just got a text update that it's on the truck for delivery. Whoo-hoo!

Laura's cards came to day and I almost used the same quote!! GMTA! Lauren's game was rained out due to wet fields, so I'll get the cards sorted and back out in the mail tomorrow!

It's done nothing but rain off and on for several days now. So no practices either. It's kinda nice to have the unexpected break from softball!

ATCs are all ready to be dropped off at the post office this morning! After looking through them all again. I really think you all out did yourselves this time. The variety in style always amazes me!

It's done nothing but rain off and on for several days now. So no practices either. It's kinda nice to have the unexpected break from softball!

ATCs are all ready to be dropped off at the post office this morning! After looking through them all again. I really think you all out did yourselves this time. The variety in style always amazes me!

I have to agree with you! Received ATC's in the mail today, and ladies and Jack, they are gorgeous! My neighbor laughed at my excitement to see a package for me in the mailbox, but when I opened and showed her, she was as AMAZED as I was at these wonderful little gems.

Thank you, everyone! We obviously enjoy the prompts, Carla!

I received mine today as well. And wow!! They are amazing! The young artist who were unsure of participating shouldn't have worried. Y'all rocked it! Hope you'll join in again! Thanks everyone for the little gems! Can't wait for the next challenge....

Archived