What's New In The Boutique 4/17/15

Happy (almost) Friday Y'all!!!

You may have heard by now (ahem) that there is a new store at ScrapGirls!! Be sure and check it out here: ScrapGirls. After you check it out, give us a shout and let us know what's your favorite part! I like the crisp colors and clean lines.

Because we of the new store and getting it up and running, there will not be new products released tomorrow.

Melanie has posted great tips on getting around the new store, check them out Tips for Navigating the new Store

I see you in the aisles!!

I love the 'large' marketing descriptions most of all. Now I can see :D all the goodies in the collection much better. This will help with the 'Tree of Doom'. Love the new search and advanced search options. No more adding " around the word you are searching for, just type the first word and a descriptions will pop up with the word in it. Click on what you want and that 'gorgeous' large description pops up. :bighug: You gals deserve huge hugs for that. :happy039:

:thanks: for all of your hard work. I'm happy! :dancing_penguin::penguins::dancing_penguin:

I love the bigger product images and the warning that you already purchased this item! And that's just from a first glance. I'm sure I'll find more to love each time I shop!

Me too Carla!!

I love the image preview on the product page, you can scroll through (click on the arrow) the images. Nice!

Archived