Month Of Memories - May Forum Game

ValerieT

Last night had the neighbors (who assembled our six dining room chairs for us) to dinner to thank them for their help and christen the new dining room set. Today a group of ladies took lunch to a group building Habitat house. Each of my days is different, some busy, some not. I have an old fashioned wall calendar to keep up. I will take pics and do a page for each day this month, but might be doing no layouts some days and several on others. This month's highlights are a visit from old friends, a trip to Nashville, and hubbie's 50th class reunion. I uploaded my intro to the month today, which I made on Friday Nothing is going to happen digi wise tonight!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is my Today page. With my husband changing to a 3 day work week and today being his first monday off it really goofed up my schedule.

Task #1

4 x 6 it is and SNU SSGettin Grungy Templates

Not Sure of Collection but I think I may go with this months club by Sarah Batdorf, it's gorgeous.

I might change my mind in between

OMG I love those grungy templates---I guess I missed them when I went shopping. I look forward to see what you do with those. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Hmmm. have to put the thinking cap on for this one. So many favorites!

Me too!!

Here is mine: Today's Agenda

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I plan to keep all my LO's in one folder for this game, along with a copy of the templates and collections I'm using so they are all in one spot. Just thought I'd share that in case it helps anyone!

Thanks for a helpful suggestion, Carla!

This is an awesome suggestion!! I have my templates in one folder, with the previews all together.

Here is the quick one I made...there are so many wonderful quotes (really more of a statement) but this is one of my favorites.

Trying to catch up!

I am going to use Syndee's SSDLT 4x6 Let's Brag Templates. They must be retired bc I couldn't find them in the boutique. I'll also use Sara's beautiful club for May and fill in with other supplies as needed.

Here is mine: Today's Agenda

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I plan to keep all my LO's in one folder for this game, along with a copy of the templates and collections I'm using so they are all in one spot. Just thought I'd share that in case it helps anyone!

Thanks for a helpful suggestion, Carla!

This is an awesome suggestion!! I have my templates in one folder, with the previews all together.

Love this idea! This is what I do with my PL2015, and it makes everything much quicker!

Yesterday ended up being a complete washout in terms of computer time, so I'll have to catch up today. As for the weather....it's been absolutely gorgeous here! Shouldn't be a problem getting a good photo!

Archived