New Boutique

Belle

Although the new boutique looks lovely, I am having problems. I have not yet been able to purchase anything using my credit card. I put a new credit card in but it is still not working. I have to use Pay Pal every time. The problem is, what is going to happen when my new SS club must be deducted? How do I fix this. My old card has expired. I also find the new download method confusing but that is just me. The old way was more user friendly. I don't know how other people download but I usually scrap while I'm downloading. So I always seem to lose my place. The old way, I just used to refresh my page and could see if I have already downloaded the item. I use Chrome and the little block at the bottom is not very descriptive. Sometimes if I hold my mouse over it, it will show the full name but not always. Is there and easier way or must I just pay attention??? The whole download doohickey is just confusing to an old brain. Any way, my question is just about the credit card. Thanks.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Belle, have you contacted Angie about your card? She's the one to go to for that, and the billing for your SS club.

As for the downloads, I'm not sure of an easier way for you to keep track. If you download several files at once, what about keeping a notebook handy when you are downloading and making a quick note of what you last clicked.

I used to refresh the page and double check the downloads to make sure I didn't miss anything. Having them broken up by designer helps to keep the list shorter, but I haven't found a good way to keep track yet. I read when things are downloading, or I walk away and come back, depending on when I'm downloading. If I find a method, I'll let you know!

One thing I can say is that the downloads seem faster to me.

Belle, it's not just your old brain, I get confused too - then again my brain isn't so young anymore!
For sure contact Angie about the credit card, she is the one who will know.

Good luck and so sorry it is distressing...

With Chrome, there is an easy way to look at your downloads in a list form. For me, Ctril+J brings up the list or click the button in the lower right "view all downloads."

Tina is right. Ctrl+J also brings up a list in Firefox and IE. In Firefox, there is also a down arrow in the tool bar at the top of the screen you can click on to bring up a list.

Archived