Handwriting Font

My daughter wants to pay for my handwriting to be made into a font. I thought I could purchase it here. If not, where would you get it made? She said she has done some research and she thinks you get what you pay for. Thanks for any help and opinions.

We don't have a service to change your handwriting into a font, and I'm not sure of a decent company that does. You might Google it and see if customers have left any reviews...

In the meantime, we do have a section of fonts in the Boutique: Fonts. I found some handwriting type fonts: Lettering Delights Cursive Font, Lettering Delights Scriptive Font, Lettering Delights Pretty Pen Font, Lettering Delights Painter's Hand Font, Lettering Delights Long Hand Font, & Lettering Delights Dear Diary Font.

My very favorite is Lettering Delights Warm Heart Font.

if you have an ipad, there are apps that will help you do it yourself by drawing your letters in the app and it will provide a link to download a finished font file. the one that I use is ifontmaker.

This is a great tip, Emily - I'm going to check it out.

Now I just need an iPad. :D

if you have an ipad, there are apps that will help you do it yourself by drawing your letters in the app and it will provide a link to download a finished font file. the one that I use is ifontmaker.

This is a great tip, Emily - I'm going to check it out.

Now I just need an iPad. :D

LOL...better run get one Marilyn!! (of course...I'm an andriod girl!!)

What an awesome tip Emily!

Karen at the meet up didn't one of the ladies say they had theirs done free??? I know it was discussed....................

Conda, I did try one of the free font sites. My daughter wants my cursive handwriting and it didn't line up the tails of the font. It looked choppy. I think the free font site would be fine for printing. Remember, I taught handwriting when I was a teacher. My tails have to connect. LOL I will look at ifontmaker.

Condra, I did try one of the free font sites. My daughter wants my cursive handwriting and it didn't line up the tails of the font. It looked choppy. I think the free font site would be fine for printing. Remember, I taught handwriting when I was a teacher. My tails have to connect. LOL I will look at ifontmaker.

LOL...you are right. The handwriting teacher's tails MUST connect! Keep us posted on what you find Karen!

Archived