What's New? May 14Th!

The Boutique is bursting with new goodies tonight! And tomorrow is SS Club Day!! We are so spoiled! Check out all the new goodies and tell us which ones just jumped right in your cart!

xctmpMJJWhA.jpgBrush Set: Whimsy Ornaments Biggie

xctmp3ugbab.jpg Scrap Simple Paper Templates: Whimsy Doodles

xctmpt08SFJ.jpgFaded Rose Paper Mini Gray

xctmpg4scJc.jpgFaded Rose Paper Mini Blue

xctmpDuBqXV.jpgFaded Rose Paper Mini

xctmprRfkxm.jpg Check out this amazing Value Pack: So Retro by Cindy & Syndee!

xctmpbMu6Y8.jpgSo Retro Paper Mini 2

SG_SoRetro_EM2_MKTG600.jpgSo Retro Embellishment Mini 2

SG_SoRetro_CM_MKTG600.jpg So Retro Collection Mini

I see lots of uses for all these! My basket is full, how about yours???

Can you tell me the name of the font used in the "Remembering the 1950's" layout made with the So Retro kit? The words "Leave it to Beaver" and "Heartbreak Hotel" are in the font I am looking for. Thanks!

I am super excited about Brandy's templates, as I was loving her layouts for the papers and kept thinking, "These would make great templates!"

Now I just need a Value Pack with everything in it!

Can you tell me the name of the font used in the "Remembering the 1950's" layout made with the So Retro kit? The words "Leave it to Beaver" and "Heartbreak Hotel" are in the font I am looking for. Thanks!

I don't know what font it is, sorry!

I am super excited about Brandy's templates, as I was loving her layouts for the papers and kept thinking, "These would make great templates!"

Is that a HINT??? ;)

It looks like that layout was made by Joyce, you could PM her and ask.

Joyce

Is that a HINT??? ;)

Too subtle?

Is that a HINT??? ;)

Too subtle?

*grin*

The name of the font is fontdinerdotcom. Yes, type exactly what I have written, letters all together, in your search window and you will find it offered by several sites for free. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.

The name of the font is fontdinerdotcom. Yes, type exactly what I have written, letters all together, in your search window and you will find it offered by several sites for free. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.

Thanks, Joyce, it's a darling script.

Archived