Tuesday "right Now" Challenge 5/19/15

tiza126

Let’s continue our monthly “Right Now” challenge series by focusing on one of my favorite things…. FOOD! For today’s challenge, I want you to scrap about the food and/or meals you are eating today. What was for breakfast? What are you planning for cook for dinner/supper? Did your family have any entertaining moments or stories at mealtime? Did you go out to eat with anyone special?

The idea behind these “Right Now” challenges is to capture everyday life, so try to stay current rather than scrapping about past holidays.

Grab your camera, snap some pictures in the kitchen or at the dining table, and then create your layout! I can’t wait to see what tasty meals our members enjoyed today.

This week, Marlene is offering a FREE paper mini with purchase of her Gourmet Kitchen collection, which is on sale!! I encourage you to use these for your layout.

For additional inspiration, visit the Cooking & Food section of the Boutique. Several of the collections in this category are on sale right now to help you along!

Post your tasty layouts in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery for all of us to see!

Here is mine: Dessert for Dinner

*P.S. Tiza can not be held liable for any food cravings that may result from this challenge :giggle_bear:

Archived