Clipping One Large Photo To Sectioned Template

I just purchased a template that will make one big photo look like it is cut into several pieces (http://store.scrapgirls.com/ScrapSimple-Embellishment-Templates-Slice-it-Up.html) For the life of me I can't seem to get the photo to clip to all the layers. I can only clip it to one section of the template. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to clip the whole photo to all the sections without having to do each section individually?

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for your quick reply and for the warm welcome! I don't know why this had me so stumped...but the directions made all the difference and it was so easy that I think I was "overthinking" it! I appreciate you getting me back to scrapping so quickly!

I just tried this and it was so easy. The way I did it before took forever and it never looked quite right. I would place one photo over the slice and then clip it. Then I'd repeat that for all the slices. Now I just duplicate the photo as many times as needed and clip each one. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for asking the question (and welcome to Scrap Girls) and thanks Theresa for supplying the answer.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I hope you are going to show us what was giving you such a hard time.We would love to see it.

Thanks so much for your quick reply and for the warm welcome! I don't know why this had me so stumped...but the directions made all the difference and it was so easy that I think I was "overthinking" it! I appreciate you getting me back to scrapping so quickly!

I just tried this and it was so easy. The way I did it before took forever and it never looked quite right. I would place one photo over the slice and then clip it. Then I'd repeat that for all the slices. Now I just duplicate the photo as many times as needed and clip each one. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for asking the question (and welcome to Scrap Girls) and thanks Theresa for supplying the answer.

Glad it's working for you ladies! Thanks to April for having the answer. :)

Archived