A Touch Of Nature Slow Scrap - June Forum Game

ValerieT

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes, I'm so far behind this week! I got through Monday, but Tuesday's curves threw me a curve....and as I spent a couple days dipping into options there, Wednesday's and Thursday's tasks have convinced me I need to start with different photos altogether. Hoping to have time to catch up tomorrow.

Guest Doris R

I am really "bummed"! For some reason I cannot access the working copy of my layout...the thumbnail I can, but the resolution is so low that it will not transfer to the gallery well. I may redo it...not sure yet, but if I do it most likely will not get posted for another day or so. I worked on trying to get it up all day yesterday and part of today to no avail. I think it may have occurred when my husband shut my computer down Thursday night to install the new printer. My fault I told him I had it saved...think I must not have. Oh well, if this is the worst thing that happens to me this week, I think I can deal. Anyway. Back to the drawing board so to speak. Will work on it later.

I am really "bummed"! For some reason I cannot access the working copy of my layout...the thumbnail I can, but the resolution is so low that it will not transfer to the gallery well. I may redo it...not sure yet, but if I do it most likely will not get posted for another day or so. I worked on trying to get it up all day yesterday and part of today to no avail. I think it may have occurred when my husband shut my computer down Thursday night to install the new printer. My fault I told him I had it saved...think I must not have. Oh well, if this is the worst thing that happens to me this week, I think I can deal. Anyway. Back to the drawing board so to speak. Will work on it later.

Oh...what a bummer.

Managed to get mine finished this morning. I tweaked a few things and moved that paper back to it's original location. I'll try to leave some love in the gallery when I get home from the hospital. I have been seriously lacking in that.

What a View

Archived