Install Sg Scripts In Ps Cc

Wendy J

I've just purchased PS CC and don't know how to install SG Scripts (specifically CVA_SSScripts_CopyClose.jsx). I tried Adobe support and was told they couldn't help me.

2. I also have a problem where I'll be working on a scrapbook page and the page goes completely black, but when I move the page, the content shows but returns to black.

3. In PS CS5 there was a drop down box which allowed me to "float all in windows". Now I have to go to "window/arrange/float all in windows" Is there a shortcut to this?

PS: I'm using Windows 7

I'm sure these won't be my last questions on this product. :( Thank you in advance for your help.

I use CS6, so I'm not sure how helpful I'll be.

• Christy is no longer with Scrap Girls, but she does have instructions for how to set up her scripts as an action somewhere. I was kind of lazy, so I just dropped the script into the open program and it would run. I haven't tried it lately, however.
  • On the screen going black, it can be a sign that your video card is failing. the problem went away entirely when we changed the card. Before it got bad enough to replace the card, we cleaned out the dust inside the box and it helped fixed the problem for quite a while. Mine is a desktop, but we had something similar happen with a laptop before too.
  • For floating the windows, I set it in the preferences (Edit>Preference>Interface). I uncheck Open Documents as Tabs & Enbable Floating Document Window Docking.

Thanks April. I was able to change the preferences to enable floating documents. I realized that Christie was no longer with SG but thought someone using PS CC encountered the same problem. I'll look around at the files accompanying her scripts to see what I can find.

Appreciate your help, thanks.

Wendy

Thank you April. I found the instructions which came with the action set and they were the same as on Christy's blog. This saves many steps each page I create as I use this feature for every file I place on my page. I appreciate you sharing you knowledge - most helpful.

Thanks again. :thanks:

Archived