Midwest Meet Up Fall 2015 ?

I have talked with the hotel and it is available. Waiting for a couple of unanswered questions. Was hoping to post officially this afternoon, but I have to leave soon for an appointment, so it will most likely be tomorrow.

So for now I have:

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Cheri

Michele

Lei

Cindy

Sandi

Carla

Angie

Joy

Conda

I realize some on that list are still maybes, but just trying to get a number. Did I miss anyone?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes, yes! I would love to meet up with you in KC on October 16. Any of the St. Louis girls want to share a room and/or car pool? It will be so good to see everyone again.

Yay, Karen C!!

All the Karens? That's fantastic!! Sounds like that will be one fun party van!

I am so excited to see old friends and meet new ones!!

Laura, are you sure you can handle all those Karens in your van?! Par-tayyyyy, lol! :)

YAY YAY YAY!!! :drive1::embarrassed003:

Sorry I'm a little slow in getting information to you. I was waiting for a response (Tuesday) and haven't gotten it. Here is what I know right now. Thought I'd give you a rough idea of the cost.

Guest rooms are $146/night and the meeting room is $200/day. If we have two in a guest room (3 nights Thursday-Saturday) and have the meeting room two days (Friday-Saturday) with ten guests the estimated cost per person is $259 (guest room+ meeting room). This does not include tax on either room, I'm not sure how to estimate that. (Obviously, more or less people would change the cost of the meeting room) We can get the meeting room complimentary with X guest rooms booked, but I am uncertain of this number. (again, waiting for response) I think it is 10 rooms or more, so we probably won't qualify.

Let me know if you have questions! I *hope* to have a booking link by the end of the day.........

Yes, yes, yes! I would love to meet up with you in KC on October 16. Any of the St. Louis girls want to share a room and/or car pool? It will be so good to see everyone again.

YAY!! Glad that you can make it, Karen. I'm planning to drive party van #2, so seating 6 is no problem.

Looks like we are going to have another fun crowd again this year!

Yes, Cheri, the party van accommodates FUN PEEPS and good times! So, come on, girls, LET'S GO PLAY in KC!

Is this the complete list of the STL party peeps?

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Karen C

YAY!! Glad that you can make it, Karen. I'm planning to drive party van #2, so seating 6 is no problem.

Yes, Cheri, the party van accommodates FUN PEEPS and good times! So, come on, girls, LET'S GO PLAY in KC!

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Karen C

I think you will need t-shirts: Karen 1, Karen 2, Karen 3...you know, like Thing 1 and Thing 2???

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Karen C

I think you will need t-shirts: Karen 1, Karen 2, Karen 3...you know, like Thing 1 and Thing 2???

I was thinking the same thing!

Can we somehow pin post 98 with the hotel info and cost or edit it to first post so we can reference it later when we go to make reservations? Or will someone do that when we have the reservation links?

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Karen C

LOL

So, I talked to dh last night and he said he can't even apply to the next phase of this school until he completes this one. The next phase is done one weekend a month starting in October. He doesn't know the dates, but thinks its the first weekend of each month. I won't know for sure until he gets a seat in the class and he can't apply until June 29th at the earliest...

I hate playing these waiting games....

Theresa

Laura

Karen F

Karen (knot dreams)

Karen C

I was thinking the same thing!

So funny, Lei. Let me get my marketing man on that! For my DS's graduation, he had t-shirts made for all of us so it's not out of the question! LOL!!

So, I talked to dh last night and he said he can't even apply to the next phase of this school until he completes this one. The next phase is done one weekend a month starting in October. He doesn't know the dates, but thinks its the first weekend of each month. I won't know for sure until he gets a seat in the class and he can't apply until June 29th at the earliest...

I hate playing these waiting games....

Ugh! I'm going to cross my fingers AND toes. Will everyone else do the same please?

Hi All! I found a flight for $196.00 Yay!!!! :plane: However, it's not ideal. The other non-stops start at $430 and up and would not get me in too much earlier. I would get there 6:30pm on friday and then would not fly out until 9:00pm on Sunday. I know everyone usually leaves by 12:00 on Sunday.... So just a few questions....

How long are all you Karen's, Laura and Theresa going to stay around on Sunday?

And does anyone need a roommate for Friday and Saturday?

Hi All! I found a flight for $196.00 Yay!!!! :plane: However, it's not ideal. The other non-stops start at $430 and up and would not get me in too much earlier. I would get there 6:30pm on friday and then would not fly out until 9:00pm on Sunday. I know everyone usually leaves by 12:00 on Sunday.... So just a few questions....

So happy you found a flight, Cindy!!!! I have to be back Monday AM--think others do too.

Thoughts Theresa and the Karens? <--- :giggle_bear:

So happy you found a flight, Cindy!!!! I have to be back Monday AM--think others do too.

Thoughts Theresa and the Karens? <--- :giggle_bear:

Monday AM or Sunday AM? If it's Monday I can hang with you gals until I have to leave for the airport. That would be AWESOME!

Thanks, Karens! That so nice but I don't want you to just hang out for me....was just wondering when you all planned on heading out :drive1:

Are you all getting there on Thursday or Friday? I'm going to look into some other options and see if I can find flights that work better :)

I should be flexible to stay if the Saint Louis girls need to head home before your flight.

I've requested the contract...........waiting waiting waiting....

When it is signed, I will post the hotel information and booking link AND start the OFFICIAL countdown!!!

You gals are the best. Just wanted to see if anyone would be around but definitely did not expect you to hang around all day.

I was just wondering if that would be a totally wasted day with just little ol' me all by my lonesome. LOL! I'm gonna keep looking:)

So.....waiting waiting waiting. I emailed TWO days ago requesting the contract. I called just now and she has "handed it off to someone". (a new trainee) I am supposed to have it today. I'm guessing this may mean Monday...just didn't want you to think it's ME that is holding things up!! ;)

Archived