June/july Hybrid Atc Swap-Goin' Buggy!

CRS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good News!! Monica and Jackson's cards arrived today and boy, they were worth the wait!!! Very unique and fun!! So, the cards are divvied up and will be in the hands of the post office in the morning! You are all going to love them!!!

Any suggestions on a theme for the next round? I'll be posting the info early next week and would love some ideas :)

I'm FINALLY home, Ladies! I'll get my ATCs finished and send to each of you.

Phew--moving in 3 weeks is quite the task, but NEVER again. LOL DH is settled into his new job and loving it. My DS is loving his new high school (we are so blessed w/ that news), and now I get to unpack and settle into the house (with digi-scrappin breaks for inspiration!

Thanks for your addresses. Movers unloaded us yesterday, and I already have my "current ATC project box" unpacked. Hey, I have my priorities. I'll get those out to you as soon as I can. LOVE the bird theme for next ATCs. My neighbor has hummingbirds--the most I've ever seen! (And August is the best season to watch them).

Best news--a brand new Hobby Lobby just opened less than 2 miles from me! Whoo-hooo!

Glad to be back online! Missed my online friends!

I'm FINALLY home, Ladies! I'll get my ATCs finished and send to each of you.

Phew--moving in 3 weeks is quite the task, but NEVER again. LOL DH is settled into his new job and loving it. My DS is loving his new high school (we are so blessed w/ that news), and now I get to unpack and settle into the house (with digi-scrappin breaks for inspiration!

Thanks for your addresses. Movers unloaded us yesterday, and I already have my "current ATC project box" unpacked. Hey, I have my priorities. I'll get those out to you as soon as I can. LOVE the bird theme for next ATCs. My neighbor has hummingbirds--the most I've ever seen! (And August is the best season to watch them).

Best news--a brand new Hobby Lobby just opened less than 2 miles from me! Whoo-hooo!

Glad to be back online! Missed my online friends!

So glad to here that everyone is settling in well!

BTW, I totally agree with your priorities. Happy mom = happy home!

Oh, and enjoy Hobby Lobby! Thankfully (according to DH) our is 20 minutes away. :D

Archived