Difficulty Adding New Soggy

jhbren

I've finally gotten around to creating a new signature image - missed spring entirely. I tried to add it to my signature, following April's directions in"How to Add a Custom Image to Your Forum Signature", dated Dec 18, 2013. I used Method Two. The problem arose at step 5; there was no obvious way to delete the old image. I tried cutting it, but that seems to have eliminated the link I'd copied from the gallery in step 2. No image appeared in step 6 - just two copies of a little blue box with a question mark inside.

Has the procedure changed? Have I missed or misinterpreted a step? Help, please!

I've finally gotten around to creating a new signature image - missed spring entirely. I tried to add it to my signature, following April's directions in"How to Add a Custom Image to Your Forum Signature", dated Dec 18, 2013. I used Method Two. The problem arose at step 5; there was no obvious way to delete the old image. I tried cutting it, but that seems to have eliminated the link I'd copied from the gallery in step 2. No image appeared in step 6 - just two copies of a little blue box with a question mark inside.

Has the procedure changed? Have I missed or misinterpreted a step? Help, please!

Hi Jo, Sorry you were having a problem. I went ahead and added it for you. Great siggy btw! :)

Archived