Hello From Australia!

NiftyEm

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to Scrap Girls so thought I'd stop by and say a big Gidday from Queensland, Australia. Some of you may know me as Justagirl but that username was taken :( so I am now NiftyEm, kinda like that hehe!

I'm married to my bestie, Daniel. We all say that don't we... that our spouses are our besties but he really is even on those days when I could seriously clock him one haha ;) We have a 4 year old called Tige (sounds like Tiger just drop the 'r'). He is going through the fiesty fours at the moment and I can honestly say I would give my right arm to be back at the terrible two's! That was akin to a sun drenched stroll on a glittery path of tranquilty compared but I wouldn't trade either of these two in. As you can see its all fun until someone starts picking their nose!

Okay so I have chewed your ears off so I'm gonna check out the gallery, boutique and some challenges in the forum, I've caught up on all my other stuff so I figure its time for some me time, a cwoffee and some creative canoodling with my buddy 'mac' haha

So nice to meet you all!

Hugs Em

Us.jpg

Welcome to this wonderful learning place. I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Archived