Photo

Challenge To Myself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelsMomJo

MichaelsMomJo

Scrapping for me again and glad to be back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:29 PM

If you're anything like me, you have hundreds (okay, maybe actually thousands) of digital photos you've never done anything with because they weren't taken for a special occasion or they don't jump out at you. Well, I've decided to start scrapping some of those photos and make them special. Here's the first:

Because

TFL!

Posted Image
Signature designed using:
ScrapGirls Spring Collection
Ribbons To Go 1 Embellishment Templates by Brandy Murray

My ScrapGirls Gallery

#2 DDecker

DDecker

Live, Laugh, Love, Eat Chocolate!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,893 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am a mom, wife, sister, friend and daughter not necessarily in that order.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Hey Jo, I just noticed you are in CT! We are almost neighbors! I am in NH but have LOTS of friends in CT! Love the LO!
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference. reinhold niebuhr

#3 siraacsa

siraacsa

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:59 AM

Your LO is sensational.
I am taking a journaling class at the moment and I am finding that I am coming at my scrapbooking from a totally different angle. Usually I go for the WOW photo and design around that. Now I am finding that I want to tell a story and that is taking precedence and I am finding photos to match and they are not always the best photos taken on the day.
It is good to give yourself a challenge and try a different perspective. I love surprising myself with what I can acheive when I put my mind to it.

Can't wait to see more of your "not so special" ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users