Scrap Girls Retreat - July 2015

ValerieT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smell the smoke....I am thinking on this one.

I can see the smoke way over here..............

LOL...Conda, perhaps you're seeing my smoke, b/c I'm thinking hard too, and I'm closer than Debby. :giggle_bear:

Seems to be a lot of smoke signals going up. I'll add mine to the bunch, however, Smokey the Bear is keeping a close eye on us.

I was caught up, but I'm behind once again. Sigh! :(

I think I'm caught up - just in time to be without a computer for 3-5 days.

Page one of two - left Page two - right Just noticed I posted them in reverse order in the gallery.

I haven't given you a button for this yet, because you posted early. You may need to change it.

I think I'm caught up - just in time to be without a computer for 3-5 days.

Page one of two - left Page two - right Just noticed I posted them in reverse order in the gallery.

I haven't given you a button for this yet, because you posted early. You may need to change it.

Thanks for the warning, Valerie. I'm not going to be able to change it for a few days - my poor Mac gets disconnected and upgraded later this morning. Maybe by Wednesday I'll be back to scrapping . .

Here is my recipe card. I'm going to try to catch up, but I dont think I shall be doing the tasks in order. Hope this is not against the retreat's strict policies - I would hate to be thrown out in my bathrobe!

Great recipe card Hilary...See I knew you could do it. :clapping_kitty:

Join us in the bar tonight for PARTY NIGHT.

Search the Boutique for three party related embellishments. Post links to your three products in this thread.

Did I mention this is a fancy dress party! Add a fun embellishment to your avatar and keep it there for the rest of the month.

Complete both tasks for one button on the Daily Journal.

Art inspired lo here. Van Gogh effect achieved by boosting colours in Hue/Saturation then using the liquify filter selectively on the sky and greenery. What's that I hear? Vincent turning in his grave lol!

(the art related embellishments are the frame with hanging wire and the art connoiseur admiring the "masterpiece")

I'm decked out in some bling and with a flower on my hat, all from A Mother's Love super mini collection. Well THIS mother loves bling for sure. :)

What's a party without confetti? SNU Dynamic Brush Set: Confetti 6301;

In case we need some rest, here's COL Slumber Party Mini:

And this has balloons as well as cake: DCA Cupcake Surprise Embellishment Mini

Archived