July Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello and happy July to everyone! Before I post the July swap information I want to let everyone know that this will be the last month that I will be hosting the ATC swap. Effective August 1st, our dear friend Lei (Bride) will be your new host. I've thoroughly enjoyed hosting this challenge/swap over the past two and a half years and I want to thank all who participated soooo very much. It's really been so much fun! I'll still be looking forward to participating in the swaps, and I can't wait to see what Lei will have in store for us! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Earlier today I was looking out my patio door into the backyard and noticing what a perfectly beautiful day it is. It was just warm enough and there was a wonderful gentle breeze and it got me to thinking about how much I love sunshiny days. That made me think maybe sunshine would be a good topic for this month. So Sunshine it is!

As always, remember part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, word art, papers, styles/actions or just anything you have in your stash.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com for the swap. The cards will be due to me by Friday July 31st, and I'll try to get the collections sent to you Saturday August 1st.

If you need extra help creating your cards, here are some great products made especially for ATCs:

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Glitter Super Biggie

ATC Watercolor Paper

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: ATC Backgrounds and Edges

Also, don't forget that with a little bit of re-sizing, many of the Pocket Life products may be used for ATCs.

Have fun - I can't wait to see your sunny cards this month! :happy-sun:

Oh sad that you won't be hosting anymore Theresa. It's been a lot of fun! We'll miss you!!!

Great theme. It's a bit chilly were we are for vacation. So I will think of warm sunny thoughts and hopefully I will come up with an idea. And warm up in the meantime!

Thank you, Theresa, for all your hard work at keeping the ATC scrappers challenged and organizing the swaps!! We appreciate you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the lovely cards, ladies - they are all beautiful! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I've sent the July collections out to all who participated, so if you don't receive yours or if you have trouble downloading the file, send me an email or a PM.

Thank you to all who participated in the swaps I hosted - it's been sooooo much fun. Hugs to each and every one of you!!

Archived