Check Out This Week's New Goodies - 3 July

Thanks everybody! :wub:

They are all lovely. I got some of Amanda's pretty strawberries. And Brandy's beautiful black and gold patterns make me really sorry my software can't use them.

Aggie,

I wanted to let you know that those gold patterns are transparent and also come as PNG 12x12 sheets, so you can use them even if you don't have Photoshop. ;)

Thanks, Brandy - I guess I didn't understand styles properly. As png files, they work great as papers in GIMP. I'm picturing red and green backgrounds for Christmas. They are so pretty.

Ooh Aggie..didn't even think of that...good idea!

Some styles you can't make backgrounds from.... But, if I can, I always try and include them in a different format for PSP & Gimp users.

Made my purchases and downloaded them all yesterday. Here it is the beginning of July and my budget is not looking good for this month. I wonder if the bank will understand that I can't make my mortgage payment this month. I mean, Scrapping is very important. Right, ladies.

Made my purchases and downloaded them all yesterday. Here it is the beginning of July and my budget is not looking good for this month. I wonder if the bank will understand that I can't make my mortgage payment this month. I mean, Scrapping is very important. Right, ladies.

I totally feel you Carol! LOL hard to hold back with all the pretties. But, I'd eat beans and rice to scrap. :wub:

I totally feel you Carol! LOL hard to hold back with all the pretties. But, I'd eat beans and rice to scrap. :wub:

LOL - me too! Scrapping is more important than eating meat, right? :)

Archived