July 2015 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's theme is SUMMERTIME FOODS. Picnic. BBQ. Grilling. Outdoor Get Together Foods. Get the idea?

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Thursday July 30.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Gazpacho

Mine is in the Retreat gallery since that was the original reason I scrapbooked this recipe:)

This recipe is PERFECT for any hot summer day and anyone who has too much produce and need to use it up!
It's very forgiving - put whatever you want in it as long as it isn't an item that would get soggy. eg. mushrooms will not work well in this.
Put however much or little spice in it.
I have given you ballpark amounts of what I use as a jumping off point!
DON'T cook this!! It's raw and it's served cold!

I can't wait to see and receive all your recipes!

Gazpacho

Mine is in the Retreat gallery since that was the original reason I scrapbooked this recipe:)

This recipe is PERFECT for any hot summer day and anyone who has too much produce and need to use it up!

It's very forgiving - put whatever you want in it as long as it isn't an item that would get soggy. eg. mushrooms will not work well in this.

Put however much or little spice in it.

I have given you ballpark amounts of what I use as a jumping off point!

DON'T cook this!! It's raw and it's served cold!

I can't wait to see and receive all your recipes!

Lovely and yummy!!

Plenty of time to get your recipes in, they are due this THURSDAY, the 31st!!

Seriously? How can thursday be the 31st?

Amazing how time flies...

OOOOPS....actually Thursday is the 30th.......which IS when the recipes are due. I haven't had time to work on mine yet...YIKES

Plenty of time to get your recipes in, they are due this THURSDAY, the 31st!!

Seriously? How can thursday be the 31st?

Amazing how time flies...

OOOOPS....actually Thursday is the 30th.......which IS when the recipes are due. I haven't had time to work on mine yet...YIKES

Well you can see how much I know what day it is - I didn't even notice it wasn't the right date, Conda! I meant I just can't believe that it's the end of JULY and almost AUGUST! How did that happen??? :D

Archived