Larger Font Size - Pse11

lagtn

In older PSE versions you had a flyout menu in the FONTS listing showing the font samples that would allow you different sizes (always chose large). Is there a way to increase the font samples on the menu in PSE11? As, the sample fonts are difficult to distinguish the differences acmongst the listing.

In older PSE versions you had a flyout menu in the FONTS listing showing the font samples that would allow you different sizes (always chose large). Is there a way to increase the font samples on the menu in PSE11? As, the sample fonts are difficult to distinguish the differences acmongst the listing.

In PSE 11, go to Edit>Preferences>Type... In the Type Options box that opens, be sure Font Preview Size is checked. Then you can choose a size (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, or Huge) from the drop down menu. After you select the size you want, click OK. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you, thank you, thank you.

I never thought about doing that process - duh!!!! I just remembered on an older version that the sizes were available on a flyout menu. I need to be more adventursome in alternate processes since PSE does feature often optional ways to achieve the same result.

Archived