August Swap Crop Partners Listed!

CRS

I love to travel and play tourist, even if I stay in my own town! And, by looking at the gallery, I don't think I'm alone! So for this month's swap, I thought it would be fun to play tourist with someone else's photos! The theme this month is vacation, travel, day trip, etc, photos!! The photos can be from a trip overseas or a trip to the zoo.

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Thursday, August 13th. On Friday August 14th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, August 29th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partners are listed below!

crs

Belle

A-M

Lorac

AnnBK

mbc72

Count me in..... my partner will possibly have something from my cruise and time in New Zealand to play with.

Received your photos Anne-Marie. Ann I'll send you mine on the weekend. Just need to figure out which ones I want to use.

Carol, did Belle pass them onto you as I had sent them to her as Carla has changed the list to what I saw yesterday?

Ann, I sent my photos to you. You don't have to use them all, but I wanted to give you a nice selection to choose from.

Received your photos Anne-Marie. Ann I'll send you mine on the weekend. Just need to figure out which ones I want to use.

Carol, did Belle pass them onto you as I had sent them to her as Carla has changed the list to what I saw yesterday?

Yes, I got Belle's photos. I was wrong about receiving Anne-Marie's photos. I'm confused. :blush:

Sent AnnBK my photos just a little while ago.

Carol, I will send you my photos sometime later today. Belle and I looked at the list before Carla shared the correct one. That is why this all happened.

Archived