Hi, all! I'm Karla...

Guest keke

Hi! I am from a small town in southwestern Michigan, where I live with my husband of nine years and our three youngest children. I have twin sons who are 6 along with their younger brother who is 5. We are finally past the time when the boys were taking up every spare minute of every day (and night). I also have two grown kids who are 22 and 19, and just last week I added my first granddaughter to the family! Lots of scrappable stuff in my life! My husband and I travel alot, sometimes with kids, sometimes without. I'm gearing up now to travel to California for CKU San Jose, my first one!

I, for one, just cannot wait to find out what ScrapGirls has up their sleeves for digital delivery!! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hopefully seeing some familiar names and faces from other spots online.

Karla

Hi Keke,

I'm new, too! I just found this place. I am from a small town in the middle of Utah. I have too many brothers and I wish I had a sister. I'm getting ready to go off to college soon and I've just discovered scrapbooking. I'm excited to learn more about it. It seems lot a lot of fun.

Guest JenniaHart
Hi Karla and Hildi,

It sounds like you do have lots of stuff to scrapbook! Twin boys and then another one a year later- you must be a STRONG woman!!! :D Every now and then my husband teases me and asks me if I remember when I thought it would be cool to have twins- of course this is usually when my son has just made a huge mess or gotten into some other mischief! My son is ten now so I know what you mean about getting to the point where they don't take up all of your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived