August 2015 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

This month's theme is Show Stopping Sides.

Sorry I'm a little late posting this month!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Friday August 28. EXTENDED UNTIL SATURDAY, 8/29 AT NOON
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Keep up the great work ladies!! It will probably be this weekend before I can check e-mail, but I WILL respond to each recipe received.

Oh good I was hoping to make another!

Hope you all are hanging in conda - sending hugs.

Keep up the great work ladies!! It will probably be this weekend before I can check e-mail, but I WILL respond to each recipe received.

Oh good I was hoping to make another!

Hope you all are hanging in conda - sending hugs.

Thanks Marilyn!!

I am extending the deadline ONE DAY and giving you until tomorrow, SATURDAY AT NOON to get your recipes in!!

I did it and I even found the shadows in PSE! (not quite what they were in my earlier version, though.)

Guacamole Potato Salad

Good for you Marilyn!! Don't you hate learning a program that is the same...but NOT???

You are so right, Conda! Plus, things are not where I expect them to be and other stuff just HIDES from me.

Nothing fancy yet, but, I'm getting around SLOWLY.... :D

I did it and I even found the shadows in PSE! (not quite what they were in my earlier version, though.)

Guacamole Potato Salad

Good for you Marilyn!! Don't you hate learning a program that is the same...but NOT???

You are so right, Conda! Plus, things are not where I expect them to be and other stuff just HIDES from me.

Nothing fancy yet, but, I'm getting around SLOWLY.... :D

It's probably laughing while it's hiding from you..........

Zipping and uploading now!

Archived