Art Journaling Chat & Challenge 7Am Et Monday August 17Th!

MariJ

After a short break, it’s time for the August edition of the Art Journaling Chat. Are you interested in learning digital Art Journaling? Excited about the layouts you've already created and anxious to make more? Join Marilyn (MariJ) and Jody (Jode2771) in the chat room on Monday, August 17th at 7 AM ET for an Art Journaling Chat and Challenge. We will discuss the basics of Art Journaling and at the end of the chat provide a prompt for starting a page. Come join the fun and talk about Art Journaling -- you might even find yourself motivated to try a layout! Hope to see you there.

PLEASE NOTE: We are conscious that ScrapGirls live in all parts of the globe, so our aim is to alternate months and times. So while this is an early morning ET chat, (therefore evening for some members) next month we will schedule an evening ET Chat in order to make it easier for other time zones.

Come join the fun and talk about ideas and Art Journaling!

CHAT UPDATE:

During the chat, we talked about Art Journaling and the stories of our days.

PROMPT:

This month’s prompt is "Today’s Story” or “My story of the today”. What is your story of today - what happened on the day you scrapped this page?

Any questions feel free to post in this thread! Hope to see your layouts. :)

Here's my layout:

Story of Today

and here's Jody's layout:

Today

Ooops - I missed it, too. Saw the reminder yesterday, but didn't set an alarm, and woke up a bit before eight. Today will include a trip to Curves, checking medication refills, and making a packing list. I'm not sure how to turn that into a page . . .

Hi Jo.

Sorry we missed you! In the chat we talked about scrapping your feeling or reaction to some part of your day, the idea being to tell the story of now. As in how your day or some part of it affected you or how you felt -- since Art Journaling is "all about you". :)

Does that help? Like you can tell about or show how hectic it was doing all those errands,,, or maybe even how in the middle of it all you were dreaming of the beach! :D

The idea is to scrap the story of your today (or part of it). And it doesn't have to be today it can be tomorrow, etc.

Archived