Gift Certificates

Does SG offer gift certificates? I want to give out several for the holidays to people who are in love with SG!

Hugs

Leslie Ann

• 3 months later...

I was going to buy GC's tonight and have a couple of questions.

1) do they count toward the Christmas freebie kits

2) I don't want to email the GC, I want to present it. Is that possible?

Thanks guys,

L

Hi Leslie Ann,

I'm not sure what you are asking regarding the Christmas freebie kits.

I don't think you would be able to obtain a gift certificate to present it rather than emailing it, but I'm not positive. You'll want to contact Angie at hello@scarpgirls.com to be sure.

HTH :)

Edit: No need to contact Angie as I mentioned, she replied below. :)

Hi there!

With the gift certificates they are assigned to a specific email address. So when you purchase it, you'll be asked to enter the recipients name, email and a message to them. When you make the purchase it will be sent directly to them.

Due to this there's not a way to purchase now and send out later, as it's all automatic. Now what we could do is we have a little gift certificate image we could send you. You could print it out, present it to them and then let them know they will be getting an email with their code to use. You would then have to come back in the store and make the purchase so everything could be emailed to them.

As for the gift certificate counting towards automatically getting the free kit. It doesn't count towards it. But if you send me the order number, I can send you the free kit you would of received at the time (as long as there is one active then)

Hope this helps!

ScrapGirls are the best, handsdown.

Angie, if you could send me the image, then I'll print and present it. Then once home purchase the GC. Do you want to send it to my email or here? Lesann415@q.com.

Thanks for the help,

Merry Christmas

Leslie Ann

Archived