Fire Fighter

Ok, now that I am a fire fighter, I have TONS of fire-related pictures. Do we have anything fire-fighting related that isn't geared towards dogs (fire hydrants, lol)

Gosh, I replied to this yesterday, but I went looking for firefighter things in the boutique (a fruitless search) and forgot to push the post button.

Wow, so cool that you're a fire fighter now Laura! Welcome back &I love your photo!

Thanks April. Now I just need some fire kits that are a bit sophisticated. . . .

Hi Laura,

Welcome back, I couldn't help replying. So nice to meet you, love your photo. I look forward to seeing your LO's

I also work for the Fire & Rescue Dept, but not as a FF. I am in Technical Services & Fleet Dept, we look after all the appliances and fleet vehicles as well as inspecting and repairing hydrants across the county here in Avon, UK.

We also have stores where our FF get their PPE (clothes, stuff)

I now look after our assett management system for all FF equipment, scanning and organising repairs etc. I used to organise the driver training for all our drivers as well as refresher training.

As everyone else has mentioned, i have not come across any FF supplies in the boutique apart from hydrant's. There is one paper I have got from the STI_Biker_Collection which has flames on,, I think it may be discontinued, so I have attached it.

Take care

See you on the forum.

Marie

post-24256-0-74483600-1441449286_thumb.jpg

I'm impress by your career.

Thanks. It's not a career, actually. More like a hobby. I am a nurse by trade.

Marie-Christine, I love that paper!

Archived