Brandy Murray's Layout "austin"

Lesann

Does anyone know how Brandy got the swirl of dots (I believe they are the dotty swirls brush) to glow like lights in various areas on her Austin layout on the Junkyard Marquee value pack page? I need to make a small star that looks like it's made of light bulbs which glow like those on the dotty swirls.

Thanks in advance

Leslie Ann

Hi Leslie Ann,

Hmmm, I'm not sure if maybe there is a style included in the value pack to achieve those results, or if maybe Brandy added another separate glow style of some sort. I'll send her a message to let her know of your question. :)

Having to use cell phone. Thank you so much for the help. Will buy value pack and Dottie swirls as soon as I can get back on the computer thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Woot, I'm back. Thanks April and Debbie for your hard work getting me back on.

Okay so I bought the Junkyard Marquee Pack, but I'm curious about using it.

When I open say a letter, there are all the different bulbs for placement. When I try to place the bulb onto the letter it doesn't go to a spot per se, it just goes wherever. Is there a technique I'm missing as there seem to be positions of the bulbs for each letter.

Here is what I do. I opened the letter and all its bulbs. Then moved the bulbs, one by one onto the letter. As I said above, the "bulbs" went anywhere but the letter :).

Any help is appreciated. I so hope I can get back onto the forum, cross your fingers. I love this place.

Hugs

L

Hi Leslie Ann,

I don't have that particular product yet, so I'm afraid I can't help you. You can send a message to Brandy Murry (just click the send me a message button on her profile page) and I'm sure she'll be happy to help you. :)

Hey Leslie Ann.... I am glad you got back on! So, what program are you using? That will help me understand how to get your bulbs to line up. I know in PSE & PS you hold down the shift key while dragging the bulb from the layers palette to the letter window and they go where they are supposed to. So I don't know if that will work with your program, but we can google it and figure it out together.

Archived