October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap Is Back!

CRS

Woohoo! Mine made it to South Carolina today and they are gorgeous ladies! You all definitely outdid yourselves again this year. They were worth the wait for sure! You ladies are so talented!

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL INVOLVED FOR THIS GIFT THAT GIVES ALL YEAR LONG AND BEYOND.

I don't know what others do but after the year is up, I add them to my ATC album.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPOILER ALERT ....... if you haven't received your cards yet and want to wait to be surprised ..... DO NOT click on this link. :D However, if you want to see a clip of the beautiful cards making up our 2016 Calendar swap, click here --> ATC 2016 Calendar

SPOILER ALERT ....... if you haven't received your cards yet and want to wait to be surprised ..... DO NOT click on this link. :D However, if you want to see a clip of the beautiful cards making up our 2016 Calendar swap, click here -->

Loved your video, Lei. Thank you. I have been traveling so enjoyed seeing all the fun cards everyone created. Cannot wait to get home and see them again.

Just want to thank everyone who participated in the SWAP. The ATCs are just awesome.

Archived